Saturday, January 17, 2009

My sister lied me

In the Republic of Macedonia recently there was enforced a law about spiting in public places.This law is fundamental of this lie.I can't remember the day, but anyway, it was a shopping day.My sister and my mother went out for shopping,but I stayed home,surprisingly.They were out for a while, then the arrived at home,showed me what they bought and then me and my sister went in our room.We started talking about how did they spend the day, who they saw, how much money they spend etc. And then my sister started telling me about a funny thing that happened where the main role was my mother. And it is connected with the law mentioned above. Maybe you are already guessing what happened. So, as they were walking around the city center, they were talking about the law and about the penalty that is supposed to be paid if law is disobeyed. But there are some situations when you simply just have to spit. That day my mother was in that situation. Legal or not, she decided to disobey and to spit on the ground. Not a nice picture too, to see a woman spitting on the street,but when you must, that's it. The funny thing is that in the moment when she spat there was an officer right in front of her. She almost spit him. There is no escaping from that situation. My sister told me that my mother laughed, pulled out the money and paid the penalty directly to the officer. This situation was so funny for me and I laughed and I even wanted to make fun to my mother because of that. So I did. I went in the room where she was sitting and ask her to give me the same amount of money that she paid to the officer. And I told her to be very careful in future cause she might end up behind bars. But, my mother looked at me and asked me what am I talking about. I thought she is trying to bail and I continued to play like I am the officer, but she really did not have an idea what am I talking.So I asked her did some of the things that my sister told to me, really happened and my mother responded negative.This was a moment where I found my self very ashamed cause in a way I disrespected my mother and at the same time very angry to my sister because all the time she was making fun of me. But it all ended up in a good way, we all laughed and imagining the situation, realized that the law is not stupid and we should respect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment